Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's back to Honda I go

Honda hooked me up with AC on Monday. Fabulous. Honda also hooked me up with some strange buzzing sound. A buzzing that only happens when the AC is on. Hmm. AC-related? Affirmative. I waited until today to take it in just to make sure I wasn't imaging things. I tend to have an active imagination when I have work done on my car. My thought process goes something like this: my car has work done, so someone could have screwed up and the whole thing might fall apart while driving down the highway. Paranoid? Yeah, you could say that. I think it stems from the time when my Dad put air in my tires in high school and I some how ended up with a flat tire. He thought it was funny. I didn't and now I need counseling. So anyway, I took a field trip back to Honda after work. Thank goodness it was only something called a "hard line" that they could move around a little bit (their explanation, not mine) and it would stop singing to me. Whew. Car-less crisis averted.

No comments:

Post a Comment