Monday, December 27, 2010

A blizzard...in Virginia

Due to the massive snow storm on the east coast, I was stuck in Virginia for an extra day. We got about 8-10 inches (with lots of drifting) in the middle of nowhere. Let's just say that people in Virginia don't deal well with snow (well, at least the people who live near the coast where my brother lives). They cancel school if there's a chance of snow. And they don't have enough resources to handle a big storm, so it causes a messy transportation situation.

The point is that it snowed a lot, we couldn't go anywhere, I was very close to the point of insanity and Lizzy loved it. The pictures are from the day after the snow storm.

Freedom (I always put her on a long leash and let her run while we are there):


I might be an ostrich:


Delicious snow:


On a mission:


Um, mom, this is deep:


My cousin, the Golden Retriever, always jumps in...even when it's freezing...should I join in?:


Nah, I'm smarter than that:


The wannabe pointer pose:


I saw commercial where people gathered up icicles and poured adult beverages over them...hmm:


Sunshine reflection:


Check out that snow drift (I cleaned off ALL the cars, thank you very much):

No comments:

Post a Comment