Monday, August 2, 2010

Knitted Knockers

Knitted Knockers make me smile!



They are knitted prosthetic breasts for breast cancer survivors. I LOVE THEM. I think it's a fabulous idea and if I would get my butt in gear with the whole knitting thing, I would definitely make them. If you can knit, I encourage you to hop to it so ladies who need them can have an extra dose of happiness and beauty.

My Mom is a breast cancer survivor, so I've had first-hand access to the silicone prosthetic breasts - they are super expensive. But breast cancer doesn't just happen wealthy women, it happens to all women, so it's important that all women - at all income and insurance coverage levels - have access to prosthetic breasts.

A cute pair of Knitted Knockers can bring a lot of joy to the life of a woman. Please check them out (seriously, with a name like Knitted Knockers, how can you resist?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment