Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cleaning, learning, optimism

This past weekend's motto (and probably next weekend's as well):


I didn't do my typical Sunday cleaning routine. This is momentous. I'm usually OCD about it. And ironically, I'd say I'm even more clean than my mother. But a quick wipe down and vacuuming is in order this evening. (Oh, and I love Dove chocolate!)


From The Daily Love:

"There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go." - Richard Bach, writer

"I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present." - Rabindranath Tagore, author

No comments:

Post a Comment