Monday, October 25, 2010

Ladybug Lizzy


My little ladybug!!!! :)

I picked up the costume at the grocery store. I had been looking at it for a few weeks and decided to splurge. I really had no reason to get it since I'm not really in to Halloween and we're not going anywhere where she can show it off. Oh well. I think it's cute. I picked up a small and it was too small! But I was lazy and didn't want to return it, so I worked my sewing magic (ha). I cut it up and added some elastic to go around her body and the head part was supposed to be a hood, but her large ears kept popping out of it so I turned the hood into a headband. She's not too thrilled about wearing it. When I put it on her she just followed me around the the hope that I would take it off. Maybe we'll go for a walk around the apartment complex on Halloween. I'm sure she'll leave a lasting impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment