Saturday, October 30, 2010

Crafty weekend: Finished bird project and paper flowers

I finished the bird project! It's pretty cute. I had some issues hanging it since I didn't think out the logistics of hanging something that is top heavy. But as long as no one breaths on it, it should hold the proper position. (The bird patterns and idea came from Spool Sewing.)


Since I had a few extra birds, I added this guy to the mix.


I also created what I like to call the wave of happy flowers. (Don't mind the crafty clutter and the prehistoric ironing board.) I'm not 100% on the design, but it works for now. Yellow flowers make me happy.




Super successful crafty weekend. I guess that's what you get when you take Friday off and watch daytime television while getting your crafty butt in gear. (Sidenote: the Regis and Kelly Halloween show was HILARIOUS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment